Fire Station Outfitters' beds are quality built. Our bunks and single beds are manufactured using laser cutting and robotic welding to ensure consistency. Metal beds are durable, require no tools for easy setup and resist bedbug infestations. The sleep surface is rated to 375 lbs.
Our special needs cots ensure that those with disabilities are still able to get care. We carry special needs cots equipped with IV poles, adjustable headrests and leg rests:
• Find the perfect position even for your bigger patient
• This adjustable heavy duty steel bed can easily be adjustable to 4 headrest and 4 leg positions
• Designed for use in hospitals, shelters, field hospitals or any emergency situation
• Includes one IV pole to be used on any of the 4 corners
• 1″ Rust resistant Epoxy powder coated steel tubing
• Includes reinforced center leg with support braces
• Rated for one person 375 lbs
• Mattress meets 16 CFR Part 1633
• Heavy Duty construction and long lasting finish
• Used by FEMA and the American Red Cross
• Each single cot weighs 43 lbs includes bed, mattress and IV Pole
• Cot and mattress weigh 42 lbs. Cot frame alone 32 lbs
• Made in North America
• Open Size: 34" x 82" x 22"
• Closed Size: 34.5" x 41" x 8.25"
• Mattress Size: 32.5" x 81.5" x 2"